In case picking up your favorite American Idol 2013 performances on iTunes hasn’t been enough to fill your musical desires then you’re in luck.
According to The Idol Pad, home of some of the best American Idol spoilers, the Season 12 Top 10 finalists will be releasing a group album starting later this month on Wal-Mart shelves starting on April 30th. The following week on May 7th the album will be available everywhere.
So what’s going to be on the American Idol album? Lots of different singles from a mix of themed weeks and not just the Top 10 week itself. Here is the track list for what you’ll be able to enjoy.
American Idol 2013 Top 10 Album:
1. Angela Miller – “Yesterday” by The Beatles
2. Candice Glover – “I (Who Have Nothing)” by Ben E. King
3. Burnell Taylor – “Flying Without Wings” by Westlife/Ruben Studdard
4. Kree Harrison – “With A Little Help From My Friends” by The Beatles
5. Paul Jolley – “Amazed” by Lonestar
6. Amber Holcomb – “A Moment Like This” by Kelly Clarkson
7. Janelle Arthur – “I Will” by The Beatles
8. Lazaro Arbos – “Breakaway” by Kelly Clarkson
9. Devin Velez – “The Long And Winding Road” by The Beatles
10. Curtis Finch Jr – “I Believe” by Fantasia Barrino
Will you be lining up for your own copy of these American Idol 2013 performances? What would you put on your list of must-have singles from these Hopefuls?