Think you’ve got what it takes to be the next American Idol? Then I hope you’re ready because the American Idol 2011 auditions begin in under a month!
Snark Food reports that six audition cities have been announced for the next round of Idol tryouts. The auditions run from July 17th until August 19th and will go from coast to coast with just one day in each location. See the full list below.
Update: Yes, the rumors are true. The age limit on auditions has been lowered to 15 years of age. All those next Justin Bieber wannabes can get in line too!
- July 17, 2010: Nashville, TN – Bridgestone Arena
- July 21, 2010: Milwaukee, WI – Bradley Center
- July 26, 2010: New Orleans, LA – TBD
- August 3, 2010: East Rutherford, NJ – IZOD Center
- August 11, 2010: Austin, TX – Frank Erwin Center
- August 19, 2010: San Francisco, CA – AT&T Park
Going to any auditions? Let us know if you’re brave enough to try and good enough to make it! Share your thoughts in the comments below.