American Idol 2013: What Should The The Top 3 Sing
This week the American Idol 2013 Top 3 will be singing three songs each. And there are no themes this week, really. Instead it’s just whatever songs Jimmy, the judges and the producers throw out there.
So picking songs for the Top 3 this week is going to be tough for me. So I’m just going to pick three songs I think I’d like to hear them sing. One will be upbeat, one will be a ballad and one will be specific to their genre.
- “Love Is A Battlefield” by Pat Benetar. I don’t know why, but I’d love for this to happen.
- “Never Say Goodbye” by Bon Jovi. Why not?
- “Madness” by Muse. I’m not sure if this is her genre or not, but the stuff she’s into is kind of surprising. I think she could really have a moment with this current hit.
- “Son of a Preacher Man” by Dusty Springfield. This might be overdone, or maybe not. Either way, I think Kree could kill it.
- “Black Velet” by Alannah Myles. I’m kidding! Because I feel like this is something they’d totally pick for her. Let’s instead go with “Total Eclipse of the Heart” by Bonnie Tyler.
- “Fancy” by Reba McIntyre. Or some other popular Reba song. I know that’s not Kree’s style of country, but I’d like to see how she handles story-telling in song.
- “River Deep Mountain High” by Tina Turner. Please, Idol gods, make this one happen!
- “Beautiful” by Christina Aguilera. She lists Xtina as an artist who has inspired her so let’s see what she does with one of her songs!
- This is a tough one. I’m never sure of Candice’s genre. She lists Jazmine Sullivan as her greatest influence. And I know none of her music expect “Bust Your Windows.” I would, however, love to hear Candice take on some Mary J. “No More Drama” perhaps. Even though Joshua Ledet just did that last season.
What would you like to hear the American Idol 2013 Top 3 sing?
Subscribe to free American Idol updates on Facebook, Twitter, RSS, & Email