We are down to our final 6 on American Idol Season 9 so it is time to separate the best from all the rest. This week I’m basing the list on my personal favorites from worst to best regardless of who has the “best” vocals.
6) Aaron Kelly just don’t do it for me. Perhaps it’s because I’m a little older than most of the viewing audience but I’m not feeling it from him. I would have preferred Alex Lambert stay over him.
5) Big Mike Lynche – I do feel like he was worthy of the save however I don’t feel like I would buy any of his music and this is what I am looking for now.
4) Siobhan Magnus is the new pick for VFTW. I’m a little confused at this because her vocals are much better than Aaron Kelly.
3) Crystal Bowersox is probably the best singer in the competition but her style is not what I would buy and since I am basing this on my personal favs she lands at number 3.
2) Casey James – yes he was in the bottom 2 last week and yes he hasn’t done the best the last 2 weeks but he does have good vocals and he is the only one who tries to choose more upbeat songs.
1) Lee Dewyze is my favorite. He has really grown in this competition and I love his style. I would buy anything he put out.
How would you rate these top 6?