Las nightt the American Idol 2019 judges made the other half of their final cuts of the season before they hand it over to the American voters next week.
That means that the second half of the American Idol 2019 Top 20 sang for their lives, hoping to be one of the last seven to get to officially enter the Top 14.
>>>>CHECK IT OUT: THE FULL RECAP OF TONIGHT’S AMERICAN IDOL<<<<
Here are the American Idol hopefuls performing tonight and the celebrities they have been paired with:
- Alyssa Raghu with celebrity duet partner Julia Michaels
- Eddie Island with celebrity duet partner Lukas Graham
- Logan Johnson with celebrity duet partner Julia Michaels
- Wade Cota with celebrity duet partners lovelytheband
- Ryan Hammond with celebrity duet partner Cynthia Erivo
- Evelyn Cormier with celebrity duet partner Chris Isaak
- Raquel Trinidad with celebrity duet partners lovelytheband
- Alejandro Aranda with celebrity duet partner Ben Harper
- Dimitrius Graham with celebrity duet partner Lukas Graham
- Jeremiah Lloyd Harmon with celebrity duet partner Cynthia Erivo
Be sure to check out our full recap of those performances coming a little later night. But now we must get to the task at hand. Dim the lights, and let’s get to the results.
American Idol 2019 Top 20 Results Part 2
- Evelyn Cormier
- Dimitrius Graham
- Jeremiah Lloyd Harmon
- Alyssa Raghu
- Wade Cota
- Eddie Island
- Alejando Aranda
- Logan Johnson
- Raquel Trinidad
- Ryan Hammond
So the seven chosen by the judges tonight join the seven who made it through Monday night: Laine Hardy, Laci Kaye Booth, Madison VanDenberg, Uche, Ashley Hess, Walker Burroughs and Riley Thompson. So there is your official American Idol 2019 Top 14 and it’s all in your hands now, America.
What do you think of the American Idol results? Did the judges make the right decisions tonight and last night? Who will you be voting for next week when it’s time for you to vote? Do you have a favorite already or will you base your votes on performances?