Tonight on American Idol 2019 the second half of this season’s Top 20 will perform for the judges along with their celebrity duet partners, as they hope to capture the last seven spots in the Top 14.
Also tonight, the big shocking twist Ryan Seacrest mentioned at the end of last night’s episode is that Bobby Bones will be filling in as the host for Ryan. This is just a one-time thing, though. Ryan is still the regular host.
Here are the American Idol 2019 contestants and their celebrity duet partners, and their performance order for tonight:
- Alyssa Raghu with celebrity duet partner Julia Michaels
- Eddie Island with celebrity duet partner Lukas Graham
- Logan Johnson with celebrity duet partner Julia Michaels
- Wade Cota with celebrity duet partners lovelytheband
- Ryan Hammond with celebrity duet partner Cynthia Erivo
- Evelyn Cormier with celebrity duet partner Chris Isaak
- Raquel Trinidad with celebrity duet partners lovelytheband
- Alejandro Aranda with celebrity duet partner Ben Harper
- Dimitrius Graham with celebrity duet partner Lukas Graham
- Jeremiah Lloyd Harmon with celebrity duet partner Cynthia Erivo
And just like at the end of last night’s episode, the judges will take these performances into account as they choose which seven move on to America’s votes next week and which three will be heading home.
Be sure to join us back here for the live American Idol 2019 results tonight and then a little after the show for our full recap of the episode. We will let you know the Top 14 results as soon as they’re in (that is if you haven’t already checked out our Top 14 spoilers).
Who do you hope joins the American Idol 2019 Top 14? What did you think of last night’s results? Are you happy with the judges decisions so far?
If you missed our recap of last night’s episode, be sure to check that out as well! Also, follow us on Twitter and Facebook for all your American Idol updates, recaps, results, rankings and spoilers.