Here’s some more spoilers for all you American Idol 2011 fans. Joe’s Place has once again come through with some information about Wednesday’s show. The remaining contestants will sing The Beatles’ songs in groups on the Cirque du Soleil “Love” stage.
Here are the rumored groupings we know so far and some of the songs they are singing:
- Carson Higgins and Caleb Hawley sing together.
- Scotty McCreary and Lauren Alania sing “Hello – Goodbye”
- Tim Halperin and Julie Zorilla sang “Something”.
- Jovany Barreto and Lauren Turner sing “Let it Be”
- Sophia Shorai and Ashley Sullivan in a group
- Pia Toscano and Karen Rodriguez sing “Can’t Buy Me Love”
- Brett Loewenstern and Brittany Mazur and Chrissy Feliciano sing “Come Together”
- Keisha Lewis and Tynisa Wilson and Jerome Bell in a group.
- Ashton Jones and Jacqui Elliott in a group.
- James Durbin and Stefano Langone sing “Get Back”
- Casey Abrams and Chris Medina sing “A Hard Days Night”
- Naima Adedapo and Jacob Lusk and Haley Reinhart in a group
- Jackie Wilson and Tiwan Strong in a group
- Alex Ryan and Mollie DeWolf Swanson in a group
- Robbie Rosen and Aaron Sanders and Jordan Dorsey sing “Got to Get You into My Life”
Check out our top 24 spoilers!
What do you think of the groups performing this week?