American Idol Spoilers: 2014 Hollywood Week Group Round!
We have more delicious American Idol 2014 spoilers about what’s coming up on Hollywood Week tonight in the always dramatic group round! Which American Idol season 13 contestants will be paired up with each other? What songs will they be singing? Read on for our American Idol spoilers from the Hollywood Week group round!
According to host Ryan Seacrest at the wrap of the American Idol auditions last week, there were 212 Golden Ticket Winners for season 13. When they arrived in Los Angeles for Hollywood Week, the hopefuls anticipated going straight into the first a capella round with all the rest of the contestants… but that’s not what happened.
Instead, some of the contestants were forced to sing for the American Idol judges again, on the spot, before even getting the chance to unpack their bags. In the new “Hollywood or Home” round, a chunk of contestants were immediately cut and sent home.
After that, the remaining hopefuls moved on to the regular solo a capella song round at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles. Those who survived this brutal round were faced with the next big challenge, getting through the huge drama and stress of the group round.
According to American Idol spoilers leaked by The Idol Pad, here are some of the groups and song choices we can look forward to seeing in this stage of the competition. Please note that this list will also include SPOILERS about some of the contestants who survived the Hollywood or Home round, and the a capella round that you might know about yet!
Song Options Include:
– “I Want It That Way” by The Backstreet Boys
– “I Want You Back” by The Jackson 5
– “Royals” by Lorde
– “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)” by Beyoncé
– “Treasure” by Bruno Mars
Group Pairings & Song Choices Include:
– Adam Roth, Eric Gordon, M.K. Nobilette, & Ryan Nisbett – TBD
– Ben Briley, Casey Thrasher, & Dexter Roberts – “I Want It That Way” by The Backstreet Boys
– Christina Collins, Malaya Watson, Olivia Diamond, & Queen Bulls – “I Want You Back” by The Jackson 5
– David Oliver Willis, Tony Foster, Jr., & Sarina-Joi Crowe – TBD
– George Lovett Hamilton, Neco Starr, & Sandie Lee – “Treasure” by Bruno Mars
– Cara Watson, Jessica “Jess” Meuse, & Stephanie Hanvey – “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)” by Beyoncé
– John Fox, Madelyn Patterson, Ryan Clark, & Savion Wright – “Royals” by Lorde
– Kristen O’Connor & Sam Woolf – “Treasure” by Bruno Mars
That’s all we have for now, but we’ll share more American Idol 2014 spoilers from Hollywood Week as soon as we have them, so stay tuned!
Subscribe to free American Idol updates on Facebook, Twitter, RSS, & Email