Last week was a busy one for the American Idol 2012 singers and we’re ready to see where the chips fell when it came to charting each Hopeful’s rise and fall in the latest poll. After the past two weeks we’ve seen your votes in our polls have been a very strong indicator of who is in danger, so these results are worthwhile.
After her meteoric rise to nearly 60% of the entire vote during the Top 13 week we’re seeing fan favorite Jessica Sanchez return to join her peers. Jessica continues to maintain the lead and has now held the top spot all 3 weeks of polling. She looks to be the singer to beat during Season 11, but this past week Joshua Ledet showed she was vulnerable as he came up just behind her after a 24 point skyrocket.
The middle of the pack is holding steady with Phillip Phillips and Hollie Cavanagh sharing 11% of the overall vote last week, an increase for both singers. Colton Dixon, Heejun Han, and Skylar Laine remain just above the danger zone with a three-way tie for 4% of your votes in our poll. Colton’s Top 11 performance brought him up 1 point while Heejun and Skylar held steady.
Bringing up the rear are three singers who need a big week to break out of their ruts or else they could end up on Ryan Seacrest’s stools-of-sorrow this Thursday. DeAndre Brackensick and Elise Testone held on to 2% each while Erika Van Pelt eeked out just 1%. Elise actually climbed 1% this past week while both DeAndre and Erika held steady in their respective shares.
American Idol 2012 Top 11 Week Poll Rankings:
- Jessica Sanchez – 28% – down 30 points from last week
- Joshua Ledet – 26% – up 24 points from last week
- Phillip Phillips – 11% – up 2 points from last week
- Hollie Cavanagh – 11% – up 5 points from last week
- Colton Dixon – 4% – up 1 point from last week
- Heejun Han – 4% – no change from last week
- Skylar Laine – 4% – no change from last week
- DeAndre Brackensick – 2% – no change from last week
- Elise Testone – 2% – up 1 point from last week
- Shannon Magrane – 1% – no change from last week
- Erika Van Pelt – 1% – no change from last week