For the past two weeks (Top 13 & Top 12) we’ve been collecting your votes on who has had the best American Idol 2011 performance each week. Now we can put those numbers side by side to see who gained the most and fell the furthest.
The biggest climber this past week was Stefano Lagone who went from 3% to 15% and moved in to this week’s Top 3. Lauren Alaina and Thia Megia both showed a modest 2% gain, but still stayed in the middle of the pack.
The deepest drop over the past week was from James Durbin who went from 17% down to the 11%, taking him out of the Top 3. Casey was next with a 5% drop.
That brings us to the Performance Poll Rankings for this past week, based purely on our site’s polls with some pretty healthy sample sizes.
American Idol 2011 Top 12 Week Performance Poll Rankings
- Scotty McCreery – 18% (no change from previous week)
- Pia Toscano – 17% (down from 19% previous week)
- Stefano Langone – 15% (up from 3% previous week)
- James Durbin – 11% (down from 17% previous week)
- Thia Megia – 9% (up from 7% previous week)
- Casey Abrams – 7% (down from 12% previous week)
- Jacob Lusk – 6% (up from 5% previous week)
- Lauren Alaina – 5% (up from 3% previous week)
- Paul McDonald – 3% (no change from previous week)
- Karen Rodiguez – 2% (up from 1% previous week)
- Haley Reinhart – 1% (down from 2% previous week)
- Naima Adedapo – 1% (down from 3% previous week)
Karen was obviously eliminated last week which puts Haley and Naima perilously close to elimination danger. However, keep in mind Stefano’s incredible jump from 3% to 15% over the past 2 weeks which shows that any of these singers can pull themselves back from the brink with the right song choice and performance.
How is your favorite singer doing in the polls? Better keep voting!