Thursday night’s Green Mile episode for American Idol 2011 was the most drawn out, God awful two hours I’ve ever sat through for AI. It was the same thing over and over for each contestant no matter if it was yes or no. I kept looking at the clock thinking PLEASE LET THIS END!!! They could have very easily wrapped it up in an hour.
I’m still not believing they picked Scotty McCreery over John Wayne Shultz and it should have been Colton Dixon over Brett and Jacee. They made the right choice in letting Jacee have another year or two of training because he was not ready for the big stage. I would have loved to see a rocker in the bunch but this season we get the same type of singer in all the guys. They either sing way high and scream (James Durbin is the only one with the talent in this group) or it’s the boring slow song type guys. BIG SIGH HERE!
Have you joined us on Facebook yet? Join in the fun and share your thoughts!
Download 10 of these mp3s free just by testing out RealNetworks’ SuperPass free trial!
1. Clint Gamboa: Superstitious – Stevie Wonder
2. Jovany Barreto: I’ll Be – Edward McCain
3. Jordan Dorsey: OMG – Usher
4. Tim Halperin: Streetcorner Symphony/Come on Over – Rob Thomas
5. Brett Loewenstern: Light My Fire – the Doors **Source Said Very Entertaining
6. James Durbin: You Got Another Thing Comin’ JUDAS Priest ** Source said GREAT Performance
7. Robbie Rosen: In the Arms of An Angel -Sarah MacLachlan
8. Scotty McCreery: Letters From Home – John Michael Montgomery
9. Stefano Langone: Just The Way You Are -Bruno Mars
10. Paul McDonald – Maggie Mae – Rod Stewart
11. Jacob Lusk: House Is Not A Home – Luther Vandross
12. (Pimp Spot) Casey Abrams: – I Put A Spell On You – CCR – Casey was GREAT! He got a huge applause and a standing ovation
Who do you think will be our top 5 guys based on these songs?