On Sunday night, the rest of the American Idol 2018 Top 24 will perform their solos for the judges, and on Monday they’ll be paired with celebrities for their duet round.
And like last week, five will go home, leaving us with our American Idol Top 14.
But for now, we got our hands on photos from the Top 24 duet performances, and there are some really great shots, so we’re sharing those with you now. So be sure to check those out below. In case you missed the post last week on the Top 24 song choices, here’s a refresher (but be warned, these are technically American Idol spoilers, so if you don’t want to know, stop reading now):
American Idol 2018 Top 24 Group 2 Celebrity Duet Pairings
1. Caleb Hutchinson and Bebe Rexha – “Meant To Be” by Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line
2. Ada Vox and Lea Michele – “Defying Gravity” by Idina Menzel & Kristin Chenoweth (from ‘Wicked’)
3. Maddie Poppe and Colbie Caillat – “Bubbly” by Colbie Caillat
4. Alyssa Raghu and Banners – “Yellow” by Coldplay
5. Amelia Harris and Bebe Rexha – “Me, Myself, And I” by G-Eazy & Bebe Rexha
6. Shannon O’Hara and Cam – “Burning House” by Cam
7. Ron Bultongez and Banners – “Someone To You”
8. Marcio Donaldson and Allen Stone – “What’s Going On” by Marvin Gaye
9. Jurnee and Lea Michele – “Run To You” by Lea Michele
10. Garrett Jacobs and Colbie Caillat – “Lucky” by Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat
11. Mara Justine and Rachel Platten – “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten
12. Effie Passero and Cam – “Diane” by Cam
I’m most excited for Ada Vox and Lea Michele performing “Defying Gravity.” That’s going to be crazy good. And of course “What’s Going On” By Marvin Gaye is perfect for Marcio Donaldson and Allen Stone. That’s going to be another great performance.
Which of those performances are you most excited about?