Well we can’t suggest what the American Idol 2015 song choices for Kelly Clarkson week should be since those were spoiled, so let’s just take a look at who is doing what and who will most likely shine with their choices. But remember, only eight of these nine will be preforming their songs.
- Clark Beckham – “The Trouble With Love Is.” Clark is going to own this song. He’s going to bust out that soul and he’s going to prove why he’s a front-runner this season. This is probably the best song choice out of all nine.
- Daniel Seavey – “Breakaway.” This is going to be a mess, I’m pretty sure. But this just isn’t his them anyway because Kelly has a huge voice and he simply does not.
- Jax – “Beautiful Disaster.” Let’s hope this performance doesn’t live up to its name. I’m kidding. Of course it won’t be a disaster. I think this competition belongs to Jax and so will the night. Unless it belongs to Tyanna.
- Joey Cook – “Miss Independent.” I knew she’d pick this and I know exactly how it’s going to sound. Quirky and weird. Don’t be surprised if the accordion comes out.
- Nick Fradiani – “Catch My Breath.” This is a beautiful song and I think it’s a great choice for Nick. I’m curious if he’ll keep that tempo that makes the song special. I’m also curious to see what he does with the high notes. But that’s going to be something all the guys will have to deal with.
- Qaasim Middleton – “Stronger.” This is going to sound terrible, but I hope the people who took our poll last week are right and we won’t have to hear Qaasim butcher this song. But I have a weird feeling he might still be with us another week.
- Quentin Alexander – “Dark Side.” I think this is another great song choice. I can see Quentin now making this an eerie and even darker version of this song (because despite the name of this song, it’s not really a dark song).
- Rayvon Owen – “Since U Been Gone.” Eeek. No one but Kelly Clarkson can sing this huge song. I don’t know if we’ll be able to hear him sing it, though, as I expect him to be heading home this week. Unless Qaasim’s luck has run out again.
- Tyanna Jones – “Mr. Know It All.” Great song choice for her. It’s sassy just like her. I think she’s going to be the star of the night.
What do you think of the song choices for American Idol 2015 Kelly Clarkson Week?